New Creation Realitiesby E.W. Kenyon
- The Living Word — We become Christlike in the measure that the Word prevails in us.
- Treating the Word As Though It Were a Common Book — This view of the Bible hinders our ability to receive from God.
- The Four Gospels In Contrast With the Pauline Epistles — The gospels tell us what sense knowledge saw in Jesus. Paul taught the revelation of what Jesus accomplished in the spirit.
- Paul About Prayer — Paul prayed that we would experience the power of God within us enabling us to live His Life.
- Christ In the Light of the Pauline Revelation — Paul reveals the spiritual depths of God’s gift to us. Without his insights, we could not truly appreciate what Jesus has done and is doing.
- What the Resurrection Gives Us —
In Whom We Have —
- The Legal and Vital Aspects of Redemption —
- Sharing With Him —
- The Law of Life —
- The Renewed Mind —
- God Reproducing Himself In Us —
- Limiting God In Us —
- What We Dare Confess About Ourselves —
- What Repentance Means —
- Having Your Own Faith Life —
- The Limitations of Jesus —
- The Defeated Satan —
- The End of Condemnation —
- Walking As Mere Men —
- Believing In His Substitution —
- The Rest of Redemption —
It Is Finished —
- Jesus At the Right Hand of the Father —
- Why Natural Man Cannot Know Himself —
- Some Facts About Pentecost —
- What Have You Do With Love? —